NRP/508 Change Management Plan Outline

Change Management Plan Outline

In this NRP/508 Change Management Plan Outline assignment you will select a health policy issue that is of national concern. The general criteria for the health policy issue you select is the following: The policy is having a negative impact upon health care or the policy is missing components and this exclusion produces negative consequences in health care. The policy is one that has a national scope and so can be affected by federal policy or by changes to federal policy. For example, conservative lawmakers are trying to defund Planned Parenthood because they offer abortion services to those who want or need them. But abortion services only make up 3% of the services provided by Planned Parenthood. The other 97% is providing contraception to help prevent unintended pregnancies (approximately 579,000 in a single year), providing more than 270,000 Pap tests and more than 360,000 breast exams in a single year (critical services for cancer detection), providing more than 4.2 million tests and treatments for STDs (including 650,000 HIV tests), providing educational programs and outreach to 1.5 million people a year, and providing affordable general medical care and counselling services to its clients NRP/508 Change Management Plan Outline. In this case, if the health policy that defunds Planned Parenthood were to pass, what is missing from the policy is addressing how the other 97% of the services they offer will be provided for. The health policy issue would be the consequences to defunding Planned Parenthood and the ramifications it will have as a result of eliminating all services.

Review Box 7-3 Example of Policy Decision Brief and Box 7-4 Example of a One-Page “Leave-Behind” Summary of a Nursing Policy Issue located on p. 68 in Ch. 7 of Policy & Politics for additional examples of health policy issues NRP/508 Change Management Plan Outline.

 

Utilize this Change Management Plan Outline as a guide for developing your Change Management Plan. Incorporate the work you completed in previous weeks into your final plan.

 

Research a health policy issue that is of national concern that you will use as the subject for a change management plan.

 

Develop a 1,050- to 1,400-word Change Management Plan using John Kotter’s eight-step change model from Week 3.

 

Include the following in your plan;

 

  • What current health policy issue exist that are of national concern that affect the NP?
  • What evidence is there to support the need to address the policy? Does the evidence indicate a sense of urgency regarding the issue?
  • How is the policy issue represented in the media and what type of influence does this have on you implementing change in this area?
  • What are the ethical consequences if changes aren’t implemented?
  • Identify stakeholders that will assist you in implementing the change, including opportunities for interprofessional relationships.
  • Develop a plan for how and where you see the policy issue making an impact.
  • Identify potential barriers that will hinder you from implementing change in this area and how you will face them to keep the change process progressing NRP/508 Change Management Plan Outline.
  • Create a strategy that will gain the support of your congressional representative or of one your senators and drive them to introduce legislation that will address the policy issue.
  • How can you use Kurt Lewin’s change management model to solidify change in this area?

 

Cite and reference using APA guidelines.

Change Management Plan Outline
Kotter’s Eight-Step Change Model Questions to Ask Weekly Individual Assignment
Step 1: Establish a sense of urgency.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.

Why Choose Us

  • 100% non-plagiarized Papers
  • 24/7 /365 Service Available
  • Affordable Prices
  • Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
  • Will complete your papers in 6 hours
  • On-time Delivery
  • Money-back and Privacy guarantees
  • Unlimited Amendments upon request
  • Satisfaction guarantee

How it Works

  • Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
  • Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
  • Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
  • Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
  • From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.